× Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2023 (x64) Close
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2023 (x64) | 6.5 GB
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP is a new Autodesk product developed on the basis of AutoCAD software, which provides specialized facilities for designing construction projects. MEP stands for the three words M echanical, ie mechanical, E lectrical, meaning electrical and P lumbing, which means plumbing. Therefore, it is possible to design a variety of equipment in the building, both electrical and mechanical, as well as the design of the pipe path in this software.
Features and features of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP software
- The familiar interface of AutoCAD software with the specialized tools required
- Designing and precise drawing of various types of construction equipment such as power grid, ventilation, lift, fire fighting equipment, pipe path
- Ability to automatically calculate the size of spaces
- Supports IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes, meaning fundamental industry classes).
- The complete integration of other AutoCAD products, such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical, etc.
- The use of DWG technology and format for easy design exchange with high software
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
CPU: Basic:2.5–2.9 GHz processor / Recommended:3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors:Supported by the application
RAM: Basic:8 GB/Recommended:16 GB
Display Resolution: Conventional Displays:1920 x 1080 with True Color / High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
Disk space: Disk Space: 12GB
Home Page - https://www.autodesk.com/
Visit All My News
Download File Size:5.07 GB