CoreBass: Pear is an upright bass sample library for Kontakt, which provides a new standard for
highly-realistic, playable upright bass samples. Using Kontakt.s powerful scripting engine,
CoreBass Pear intelligently interprets the input from your MIDI controller
(or sequenced MIDI data) in order to produce realistic upright bass tracks.
CoreBass Pear has many features which set it apart from other upright bass sample libraries.
For example, CoreBass Pear debuts a fretless slide technology which allows you to seamlessly
slide from one note to any other at any speed.
The library was sampled both using a mic and directly from the output of the bass pickup two
separate signals which can be mixed to create a variety of different upright bass tones. You
can select between the presets CoreBass Pear comes with, or create your own, all within the
sample library.s interface.
* 400 MB of hand-tuned 24-bit samples
* Full sustain with natural decay
* Separate mic and DI samples
* Individually sampled strings
* 2x intelligent round-robin sample cycling
* Seamlessly slide from one note to any other
* Variable pre-pluck noises
* Dynamic vibrato
* Harmonics, string slaps, mutes, and other special effects
Download File Size:377.45 MB