For many photographers, album design, blogging and image branding had become a tedious process. It takes time, a lot of time, to design a wedding album and to create all the pieces necessary for a blog covering your latest wedding. Not only is album design and blogging a time suck, it has meant multiple pieces of software to complete these business building tasks. Album design, blog collages and branding your images can now be complete in one, yes I said one, piece of software with Fundy Designer.
- Fundy Designer is integrated with over 70 labs and album companies throughout the world. Instantly load page sizes from your favorite lab, or use a Fundy Direct partner and order your album directly from the application.
- Fundy Designer’s Drop Zone® technology gives you the creative freedom to design what you want, and the creative control to do it faster than ever.
- Fundy Designer’s Drop Zone 2.0® technology will give you even more freedom when designing. Coming as a free update in Q1 of 2015
- The Quick Design Picker® give you over 100+ million design options. Choose from pre-built album designs, signing book designs and your own saved designs – Adaptlates™.
- Drag and drop auto design in planner view is the fastest way to layout your album. Don’t like the layout generated? Just use your keyboard to toggle through more options.
- A world’s first in photo design, save any of your layouts as an Adaptlate. Reuse this design with any number of images, no matter the orientation. Coming as a free update in Q1 of 2015.
- Need to duplicate an album and make a square version for the parents? No problem. Client decides to change the size and dimension of the album? No problem, Fundy Designer adapts.
- Be in control of the look and feel of your branding with Image Brander and Blog Collage. With direct posting to Facebook and looks for your blog, Instagram and social media, Fundy Designer has you covered.
- Market your images on your blog and social media like a pro. Set up your branding style and apply it to single images or collages. Post directly to Facebook or prep for Instagram.
- After your album is done, create a Lightroom friendly list to re-edit the final RAW files. Then resync your album to the newly edited files.
- Export full resolution print files to send to your printer. Export to PSD for further work. Or send directly to a Fundy Direct partner and have your album printed right away.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+
Download File Size:108.55 MB